It’s the important things—our families, our values, the impact we have on others—that connect us. And although making sense of it all can be hard, asking the right questions can make things clearer. So when I talk to you about wealth management, I want to learn about those life questions that are on your mind. “Should I start my own business? Is it better to leave my kids everything? Or nothing? How do I set up a charitable fund? Will my family be ok when I’m gone?” Together, I know we can find the answers.
Whatever your concerns, I can help you create a comprehensive financial plan to address your important priorities. Over the last 10 years, I have put my experience to work for each of my clients, helping them find the best way forward to pursue the goals that truly matter.
Capabilities to impact your life and wealth
I deliver comprehensive wealth management and focus on these areas: – Detailed portfolio management through comprehensive investment strategies
– Wealth transfer strategies, including inheritance and business succession planning
– Longevity planning, including retirement income and insurance planning
– Life transition planning for marriage, divorce or loss of a loved one
My professional achievements and education
– Series 7 and 66 securities licenses
– B.S., finance, California State University, Northridge
Outside the office
– I maintain an overall active lifestyle by hiking, snowboarding, playing squash, or practicing Krav Maga
– You can also find me spending my free time giving back to the community at the Union Rescue Mission