NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Location: Universal City, CA
The Digital Project Coordinator will act as the liaison to productivity for the project management and creative teams for in the Digital and Print Creative team in the NBC Entertainment Marketing organization. This role will report to the VP, Digital Off-Air Advertising.
- Support the Project Management team by facilitating the process in which projects enter and exit the department.
- Support the Creative team by tracking daily workflow, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Assist the Vice President by implementing all new business needs, project requests, and coordinating with the key stakeholders in the department.
- Maintain a daily communication with all members of the department, in order to keep a steady flow of productivity and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Oversee all asset deliveries with internal and external contacts.
- Manage the servers systems for daily activity and archival purposes.
- Facilitate the approvals of all assets with outside agencies, vendors and media partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertising/Communications or the equivalent in experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an advertising agency, marketing department, or television network or studio environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a digital media field,
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Strong understanding of standard, rich, custom, mobile, tablet media as relates to advertising, promotion and social.
- Ability to hit the ground running and be open to new ideas within an ever-changing environment.
- Able to focus on time management in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team.
- Able to keep a positive and proactive approach during all phases of projects.