Endemol Shine North America seeks a Social Media Intern to work across our TV and digital original series. This position’s primary responsibility is to produce engaging social content and copy customized to specific shows and social media platforms. This 3-month internship is based in LA.
Essential Intern Responsibilities
- Produce compelling graphic, GIF and video assets to be used across social platforms
- Draft copy for various social media posts tailored to specific platforms daily (e.g. tweets, Facebook posts, Instagram posts, etc.)
- Route all assets and copy for necessary review and approvals
- Brainstorm and develop compelling digital and social media strategies and ideas across our TV properties, working in sync with our network partners
- Track social analytics and create reports summarizing key performance metrics
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with basic design and photo editing software, such as Photoshop
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Team player; ability to collaborate effectively with fellow team members
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Savvy about current social media trends and best practices
- Familiarity with social media publishing tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Sprout, etc.) is a plus
- Understanding of social analytics (e.g. Social Guide, Crimson Hexagon, etc.) is a plus
- Prior experience in entertainment or digital media is preferred
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
Submit resumes and applications to [email protected]