Coordinator, Information Technology/Helpdesk - Participant
Posted by NALIP on
Participant is seeking a Coordinator to be the face of the IT department, ensuring that all help desk tickets are handled in a timely and professional manner, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
Job Summary: This individual will act as the first line of contact for a diverse array of company-wide systems. They will provide technical support to employees and help them maintain the ability to complete their daily tasks and functions when faced with IT-related issues.
- Take ownership of Participant Help Desk including answering/resolving basic Tier 1 tickets (from support calls, walk-up customers and emails) using experience, documented procedures and/or research
- Own the help desk. Manage the help desk tickets via Manage Engine’s ServiceDesk product. Enter and categorize tickets.
- Escalate and route more complex issues based on priority
- Document resolutions into the IT Support Knowledge Base/WIKI
- Setup, troubleshoot and support Mac OS, Windows OS, iOS and Android
- Assist, setup, and support of Polycom VoIP office phones and smart devices (iOS + Android)
- Provide Zoom, WebEx, Skype, Polycom and/or Cisco video teleconference support
- Ownership of printer peripherals and consumables inventory
- Setup Mac/Windows hardware with corporate software titles for new hire provisioning via tools such as Jamf MDM
- Work with Human Resources to provide IT new hire orientation training
- Manage hardware and software inventory assets via Managed Engine’s ServiceDesk
- Develop and manage internal and external support and training documentation
- Develop, execute and follow IT operational policies, standards and work instructions for customer support
- Ensure customer satisfaction through continued status updates and follow-up
- Help monitor critical infrastructure systems via provided industry-standard monitoring tools such as PRTG
- Manage outside vendors to service any related Participant hardware
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience in IT field
- Experience with Polycom and/or Cisco video teleconference hardware (SIP) is a plus.
- Basic understanding of network concepts – ethernet cabling, network switches, WIFI and firewalls.
- Prior customer service experience is a must
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail and follow up, as well as verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, as well as handle pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Takes ownership of project and issues
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Highly resourceful
- Stellar customer service skills
Candidates can apply here