Erin Ramirez's activity stream
Erin Ramirez donated 2017-12-10 23:55:55 -0800
2017 Latino Lens Digital Incubator Application Fee for Non-Members
Latino Lens Application Fee for NALIP Members:
- Application fee is waived for current NALIP members. Must have been a member prior to Oct. 1, 2017 to have fee waived
- Current membership must be at the Media Maker, Media Maker Pro, or Media Maker Executive levels
- Membership will be verified
- If you apply and are not a current paid member, then your application will be revoked
- To verify your membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ONLY ACCEPT VISA & MASTERCARD CREDIT CARDS. SORRY, NO AMERICAN EXPRESS CARDS FOR NOW.
Erin Nene-Lee Ramirez is a filmmaker and an award-winning visual artist. Originally from New Hampshire, Erin moved to Los Angeles to pursue cinematic arts. His most recent work, La Guerra, follows a young, adolescent woman who takes on new responsibilities after facing her parents' deportation. The story highlights a unique narrative that is increasingly becoming more common as the United States undergoes a change in its political climate. His stories focus on humanizing people and providing a voice to those who are frequently underrepresented in the media. He holds a BA in Broadcast and Digital Journalism and Film Studies from the University of Southern California.
I believe that film and visual media have the power to educate audiences and help transform the way we perceive our reality. I strive to create non-fiction, visual narratives that inform public audiences of contemporary issues and help unite people from different communities. My goal is to help provide an honest voice for marginalized communities. I believe that education is at the forefront of change and that quality films are the best way to help improve society.