WNET seeking Digital Producer, IEG
The Interactive Engagement Group builds award-winning, media-rich websites and social media campaigns that connect audiences with some of the most trusted media brands in the world.
Here are a few examples of our recent work:
An opportunity is currently available for a Digital Producer to coordinate digital content production and collaborate on digital strategy for WNET projects, including local and national PBS programs. This position will collaborate with a team of design, content, and coding professionals as well as other groups within our organization who work together to develop online content. The ideal candidate will have an interest in creating engaging online experiences, growing online audiences, and optimizing reach through metrics-based learning
Specific responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with Audience Engagement and Social Media teams to develop cohesive digital strategies and content plans on a seasonal as well as episodic basis;
- Coordinating content production including video, audio, multimedia and editorial assets;
- Working with co-workers on the research and development of online features;
- Writing appropriate metadata for video and related content;
- Maintaining show websites and uploading finalized assets;
- Communicating across teams and managing interdepartmental expectations;
- Delivering on-time and within budget.
- Required Skills
• A minimum of three years of experience working on a media website;
• Basic knowledge of HTML & Photoshop and experience with CMS platforms, specifically WordPress;
• Ability to capture and digitize video and export into various file formats; working knowledge of Adobe Premiere;
• Strong writing and copy-editing skills;
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
• An understanding of analytics and metrics-based decision making.
- Optional Skills
Candidates with experience assisting with online productions and video production skills are preferred.