Winter 2018 - 2019 Graphic Design Internship
NALIP Graphic Design Intern
The National Association of Latino Independent Producers (NALIP) is seeking creative, motivated and hard-working Graphic Designers to join the Digital Production Department as part of the Graphic Design Team. As the premiere non-profit organization working to promote and advocate for Latinos in media, we are constantly producing content to move careers forward in front and behind the camera. The Graphic Design Team is the driving force behind designing the overall look of Programs, Events and
Campaigns for NALIP. Working with the Digital Production Team we provide graphic assets for original content and work alongside the Communications Team with Websites and Social Media.
This is an unpaid internship; college credit is available. Must be available at least 3 days a week and a Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with other Designers.
- Brainstorm/Design assets for our Sites, Social Networks and other departments as needed.
- Photo editing, gathering and researching.
- Work with news outlets, studios and sponsors with their materials and providing graphics.
- Create digital materials to be printed (Booklets, Shirts, Signage, Step & Repeats, Banners.)
- Research upcoming trends and Latino content creators.
Interested candidates must:
- Showcase a strong sense of Design and Typography skills.
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.)
- Work well within a team.
- Can both provide and respond well to constructive criticism.
- Attention to the details.
- Manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Drawing/Illustration skills a plus.
- Familiarity with editing and motion graphics software a plus.
- All applicants MUST send a link to a portfolio or website with samples of work.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter to: email@example.com. Subject headline must include your name and Graphic Design Intern/Volunteer.minimum of 4 hours a day.