Winter 2018 - 2019 Digital Production Internship
The National Association of Latino Independent Producers (NALIP) is seeking motivated, hard-working individuals to join the Digital Production Team. As the premiere non-profit organization working to promote and advocate for Latinos in media, we are constantly producing content to move careers forward. The Digital Production Team oversees all original content produced by NALIP in addition to the development and preparation for the NALIP Media Summit.
This is an unpaid internship, college credit is available. Must be available at least 3 days a week and a minimum of 4 hours a day.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Capture BTS footage and still photography of NALIP Productions.
- Create highlight/sizzle reels from archived footage.
- Brainstorm and develop various forms of promotional material.
- Organize and maintain multiple hard drives.
- Research upcoming trends and Latino content creators.
- Research potential partnerships/collaborations for the NALIP Media Summit.
Qualifications and Skills
- Be proficient in DSLR workflows.
- Be proficient in Adobe Suite or Creative Cloud – Premiere Pro (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Final Cut are a plus).
- Have working knowledge of codecs, frame rates and delivery formats.
- Work well within a team.
- Be able to both provide and respond well to constructive criticism.
- Pay high attention to detail.
- Have prior experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject headline must include your name and Digital Production Intern/Volunteer.