Location: CA Burbank Bldg. 156, Bridge Bldg. North
The position of video producer on the employee communications and engagement team is tasked with developing, filming/recording, editing and producing content for the employee audience, including strategic editorial series development, individual feature production and ongoing ECE video projects.
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
- Oversee full production cycle from pre-interview process to interview, filming, editing and approvals with key stakeholders
- Work with cross-company partners to find and develop editorial video features and series that support businesses and culture
- Prep shoot space including lighting, sound, filming notices and cameras
- Pull clip reports and analytics by project
- Act as supplemental camera for major internal events, as needed
- Manage and maintain library of ECE production equipment
- Maintain department video archives, audio catalogs, graphics and additional assets
- Participate in and assist with various employee engagement programs, events, screenings, brainstorms and other activities, as needed
- Manage department production intern
- Previous experience in story development, video production and editing required
- Must be able to wear multiple production hats – from story development, on-site and remote filming, equipment management, editing and file delivery
- Must be comfortable in taking a project from inception to delivery
- PC/MAC Skills: MS Word, Excel and Outlook required; familiarity with Teams and Slack; Photoshop or other graphic design software; must be seasoned in Adobe Suite, with emphasis on Premiere and After Effects; knowledge of file-sharing systems and cataloging
- Proficiency with DSLR, lighting, audio recording and multi-range video and still camera operation
- Proficiency in all file types and codex for transfer and delivery
- Must be a team player, with the ability to adapt to a variety of situations and work effectively with people and production crews from across the company
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels
- Must be able to reason through issues and resolve problems
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast-paced, high pressure, high volume environment
- Must be able to transport and operate large/bulky video production equipment
- Must be able to manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Must be able to maintain discretion and strict confidentiality
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Click here to apply.