Location: CA Burbank Bldg. 118, Triangle Building
Under direction of Vice President, responsibilities include administrative duties and assigned projects to develop the GTE business. Manage forecast process, contract submissions, approvals for Gaming business, and physical sample processing. Conduct research to help team identify new opportunities for GTE and create presentations for licensees and internal meetings.
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio’s powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera.
The division’s successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, The Polar Express Train Rides, and The Friends Experiences. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships, and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering best-in-class talent.
- Supports VP with scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars
- Supports the department with travel arrangements, submitting expense reporting, drive-on passes, messenger services, overnight mail, ordering supplies for the department, scanning, filing and archiving
- Responsible for the Purchasing Card for the department and all associated reconciling
- Assists with creation of presentations for GTE & Gaming meetings
- Manages entering and tracking of contracts and amendments in Deal Central
- Manages physical product sample processing and archiving
- Assists Gaming team with creative approvals
- Coordinates licensee forecasting
- Researches projects as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1 - 2 years previous licensing or marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
- Computer Skills: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel required
- Effective and proven administrative skills required
- Effective and proven group presentation skills
- Must be tech savvy
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively
- Must have the ability to take own initiative and work independently
- Must be interested in a career in themed entertainment
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Click here to apply.