Location: GA Atlanta 1050 Techwood Drive NW
The Content Account Manager (CAM) will be a key member of the Kids, Young Adult and Classics (KYAC) Content Operations team and will be the primary point of contact for 3rd parties/licensors for content acquired by KYAC for all platforms (linear, SVOD, etc.). The CAM will facilitate partner onboarding for content delivery and be responsible for title launch readiness from end to end, working closely with Content Acquisitions and Co-production teams, partners, and internal cross-functional teams (Programming, Operations, Marketing, Legal, Finance, etc.).
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Housed within WarnerMedia’s Studio and Networks Operating Unit, the Global Kids, Young Adults and Classics (GKYAC) brings together Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and Turner Classic Movies (TCM), as well as Cartoon Network Studios and Warner Bros. Animation. Among the iconic franchises, series and characters under the GKYAC banner are Looney Tunes, DC’s animated Super Heroes, Rick and Morty, Craig of the Creek, the classic Hanna-Barbera library, Tom and Jerry, Scooby-Doo, Warner Bros.’ unrivalled film library, and many more.
GKYAC’s mission is to be the premiere global provider of kids, family, young adults, and classics content and brands. The group supplies unique and compelling content for HBO MAX, WarnerMedia’s direct-to-consumer platform. Uniting these award-winning networks and innovative brands helps maximize opportunities and growth potential, both as standalone businesses and as content generators, to drive and support its franchises, cross-studio initiatives as well as ratings.
GKYAC’s content is currently distributed in 192 countries around the world and the division’s networks are in 500 million homes, delivered through more than 65 channels in 31 languages.
The KYAC Content Operations team manages and optimizes content assets across KYAC for delivery to Linear, Streaming, and Digital Platforms. The group works closely with multiple Warner Media departments, and with external content producers to ensure that KYAC content and metadata is delivered in an efficient and timely manner to meet business objectives. Team members are effective communicators who are innovative, process driven, and capable of seeing the big picture while staying focused on the operational complexities associated with multiple brands and studios. Responsibilities of the group include: (1) establishing and maintaining operational processes across KYAC Networks, Platforms, and Studios; (2) planning and communicating with centralized WM Systems and Partners, namely HBO Max, WB, and International; (3) developing media asset management policies and processes for multimedia files created or acquired by KYAC; (4) collaborating with technology and operations groups to identify and prioritize KYAC systems and technology needs.
- Understand, communicate and explain delivery requirements, video formats, metadata specifications and other delivery needs to partners.
- Address and problem solve content operations issues.
- Navigate internal technical and content management systems
- Oversee content deal terms to ensure they are executed per agreement with respect to content delivery timelines, rights, mastering and marketing assets, business rules, etc.
- Ensure content deliverables and metadata, including synopsis/loglines, titles information, air order, cast and crew, seasons, specials, keywords, genres, etc. are accurate and populated across multiple systems of record (Smartsheet, Titles, META, ATOM, etc.) to meet distribution needs and timelines for HBO Max, Linear, WM Distribution and Global.
- Track delivery of creative assets including marketing materials (such as new series’ bibles, character descriptions, keywords, genre) as well as marketing and promotional elements for use across networks, platforms and regions
- Manage the incoming and outgoing flow of materials and metadata for 20-30 acquired series for use across Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Adult Swim, and HBO Max
- Maintain data integrity in the master Smartsheets document for permission-based use around the world for all brands- milestone dates from concept to final production and global premieres. This tool will be used by all other departments to plan program scheduling, marketing strategies, and other creative asset production. (Manager will be instrumental in overseeing data entry for thousands of fields of content metadata)
- 3-5 years of experience of mid-level project management, Content Operations, or Media Asset Management for broadcast, digital media, SVOD and/or AVOD organization or related experience
- Strong proficiency with data management and databases
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Proficiency in SmartSheet and advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and other relevant software tools
- Meticulous attention to detail, commitment to accuracy and organizational skills
- A passion for operations
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to quickly and proactively learn or adapt to new tools as needed
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Click here to apply.