This position will work closely with EC’s COO to drive strategy, business operations, revenue generation, margin improvement, and process and structural optimization across Endeavor Content.
Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today’s changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content’s recent projects include films “Just Mercy” and “Peanut Butter Falcon,” television series “See” and “Killing Eve,” the podcast “Blackout,” Rihanna’s “Savage x Fenty Fashion Show” special, and live event “Rocketman Live.”
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, formerly WME | IMG, a global leader in entertainment, fashion, and sports operating in more than 30 countries and named one of Fortune’s 25 Most Important Private Companies.
This position will work closely with EC’s COO to drive strategy, business operations, revenue generation, margin improvement, and process and structural optimization across Endeavor Content. Specific projects will include managing EC’s wide variety of investments and partnerships, running critical business processes, managing internal services such as IT, data and systems and identifying and implementing ways to grow revenue and strengthen margins, relating to a wide variety of film, TV, audio, music and live projects. The position offers unique exposure to a wide variety of businesses within a rapidly growing organization at the heart of the media and entertainment industry.
- Directly support all business units within Endeavor Content to drive tactical and strategic operation of their respective film/tv/audio/music/live businesses with a focus on efficiency, risk management, capital optimization, and strategic impact
- Devise plans and policies to implement EC’s short and long term financial and strategic goals
- Assist with the management and review of internal greenlight and other critical processes and work closely with senior executives from Finance, Business Affairs, Production and Sales throughout the deal negotiation and execution process
- Divisional performance, KPIs and business plan evaluation and management
- Resource and procurement optimization
- Co-ordinate communications and activities with key sister companies across the broader Endeavor network to harness our collective strengths
- Revenue generation and margin improvement analysis and projects
- IT and other critical business systems planning, execution and management
- Investment and partnership integration, management and reporting
- Initiation and management of organizational and structural optimization projects
- Conduct market research, tracking and compiling industry trends and competitive analysis
- Data analysis/management initiatives
- With a minimum of 7+ years of relevant industry experience (strategic planning or management consulting, ideally in the entertainment industry).
- The role requires superior strategic, financial, operational and relationship skills as well as a problem-solving yet collaborative mindset
- The individual must possess the ability, presence, and gravitas to interface effectively with multiple levels of management, ranging from senior corporate executives to business unit managers, and third parties.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to author and deliver high-quality presentations
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- A thorough understanding of the film/tv and/or media markets/ business models
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally regularly (once possible)