NALIP Volunteer Program
Want to get involved with NALIP?
NALIP events are a great opportunity for volunteers looking to donate their time to helping elevate Latino content creators in specific programs.
NALIP Media Summit is a 4-day event focused on bringing Latinos in media together and providing them the tools, information, and networking opportunities that will propel them in advancing their careers in the industry. The Media Summit consists of multiple in-depth workshops and panels featuring top directors, producers, filmmakers, and executives of various industries in Hollywood. The Latino Media Market also directly connects independent Latino content creators with executives and agents for a chance to advance and finish their projects. The Gala Night is filled with celebrities and prominent industry figures where we celebrate the accomplishments in bringing a greater diversity in mainstream media.
Latino Media Fest celebrates cutting edge, dynamic, and diverse voices in Latino media by showcasing U.S. Latino projects across all media platforms (Films, documentaries, Pilots, Web Series, and Virtual Reality) as well as hosting master classes and panels to a multi-cultural audience. The LMF helps highlight original content from independent producers and filmmakers looking for a platform to present their works.
We have different areas you can contribute to when joining our team:
- Production / Logistics
- Help plan out the schedule of events and programs taking place
- Registration (Customer Service and Support)
- Directly interact with our guests and inform them more about our events
- Digital Production (Editing/ Camera Operating)
- Help capture memorable moments of the multiple days, and gain experience in digital production and editing
- Communications and PR
- Promote our events and programs through social media & aid in talent management
In order to volunteer with NALIP, we ask that you submit your resume to Opps@nalip.org. NALIP will follow up with a questionnaire link to understand more about you and which department(s) you're interested in.