The National Association of Latino Independent Producers (NALIP) is seeking creative, motivated and hard-working Video Editor to join the Digital Production Department.
VIDEO EDITING INTERN
As the premier non-profit organization working to promote and advocate for Latine in media, we are producing content to move careers forward. The Digital Production Team oversees the original content produced by our nonprofit, in addition to the preparation and execution for annual events such as the NALIP Media Summit.
This is an unpaid internship, college credit is available. Must be available at least 2 days a week and a minimum of 16 hours a week. This position is Hybrid with in-person activities around NALIP events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and Edit highlight/sizzle reels, promotional videos, virtual recorded sessions, and other projects as assigned
- Brainstorm and develop various forms of promotional material
- Collaborate with graphic designers and motion graphic designers to create motion graphic assets for videos and virtual platforms
- Organize and maintain multiple physical and cloud drives
- Broadcast conference calls onto a virtual platform for live/virtual events
- Watermark still photographs
- Source Music to use for use on promotional videos
- Create video materials to be posted on social media platforms
- Must have a laptop/desktop with access to Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Be proficient in Adobe Suite or Creative Cloud – Premiere Pro (Final Cut, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects are a plus)
- Be proficient or have working knowledge of live or virtual broadcast workflows
- Have working knowledge of codecs, frame rates and delivery formats
- Be a Team Player
- Be able to both provide and respond well to constructive criticism
- Pay high attention to detail
- Be able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects
- Effectively communicate with team in both in-person and virtual capacities
WHO IS NALIP?
Since 1999, The National Association of Latino Independent Producers (NALIP) has stood as the premier Latine and diverse media organization, addressing the most underrepresented and largest ethnic minority in the country. NALIP’s mission is to discover, promote, and inspire Latine content creators and diverse voices across all media platforms. NALIP serves the needs of diverse content creators including, producers, performers, writers, directors, and industry professionals.
This is an unpaid internship, college credit is available. Must be available at least 2 days a week, Monday-Friday, (minimum 16 hours a week).
Apply by sending your Resume, Cover Letter, and Portfolio (if available) to [email protected]