The National Association of Latino Independent Producers (NALIP) is seeking motivated, hard-working video editor to join the Digital Production Team.
As the premier non-profit organization working to promote and advocate for Latinx in media, we are constantly producing content to move careers forward. The Digital Production Team oversees all original content produced by NALIP in addition to the development and preparation for the NALIP signature programs such as the Diverse Women in Media Forum.
Must have a laptop/desktop with access to Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
This is an unpaid internship, college credit is available. Must be available at least 3 days a week and a minimum of 16 hours a week. This position is Remote for the remainder of 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture BTS footage and still photography of NALIP Productions.
- Create and edit highlight/sizzle reels, promotional videos, podcast content, and other projects as assigned.
- Brainstorm and develop various forms of promotional material.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and motion graphic designers to create motion graphic assets for videos and virtual platforms.
- Organize and maintain multiple physical and cloud drives.
- Broadcast conference calls onto a virtual platform for live/virtual events.
- Research upcoming trends and Latino content creators.
- Research potential partnerships/collaborations for the Latino Media Fest and Diverse Women in Media Forum.
- Be proficient in Adobe Suite or Creative Cloud – Premiere Pro (Final Cut, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects are a plus).
- Be proficient or have working knowledge in DSLR/mirrorless camera workflows.
- Be proficient or have working knowledge of sound recording using audio recorders and microphones
- Be proficient or have working knowledge of live or virtual broadcast workflows.
- Have working knowledge of codecs, frame rates and delivery formats.
- Work well within a team.
- Be able to both provide and respond well to constructive criticism.
- Pay high attention to detail.
- Have prior experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Optional but preferred: Experience streaming on OBS.
You may be asked to work A-list events (including after-parties, launches, and premieres) in which a strong professional demeanor and discretion is required.
WHAT IS NALIP?
For over twenty years, The National Association of Latino Independent Producers (NALIP) has stood as the premier Latinx and diverse media organization, addressing the most underrepresented and largest ethnic minority in the country. NALIP’s mission is to discover, promote, and inspire Latinx content creators and diverse voices across all media platforms. NALIP serves the needs of diverse content creators including, producers, performers, writers, directors, and industry professionals.
A cover letter and editing reel/portfolio is required in order to be considered for this position.
This is an unpaid internship, college credit is available. Must be available at least 2 days a week (minimum 16 hours a week). Serious applicants only.
Job Type: Internship
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Adobe Premiere: 1 year (Preferred)
- College Credit
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19