Technology Investing Operations Fellowship - Hispanic Heritage Foundation
Overview: LOFT is seeking a highly motivated, creative, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial Fellow with an interest in technology investing and growing companies. The Fellow will be under the guidance of Emanuel Pleitez and Alberto Avalos in Los Angeles, while occasionally interfacing with CEOs of Latino-led technology companies and Latino venture capitalists. Focusing on operations, the Fellow will support Latino-led portfolio companies of Emanuel Pleitez. The overall responsibilities include providing structure, process, and administration for improved portfolio company execution. In addition, the Fellow will also support the creation of a new technology-focused private equity fund. The Fellow will gain valuable skills in growing small technology-enabled companies and receive exposure to the investing and fund creation process.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel for technology-focused portfolio companies of Emanuel Pleitez under the supervision of Alberto Avalos
- Conduct digital marketing to include search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Manage customer service operations for a Latino-led tech-enabled hospitality company
- Develop slides for a private equity fund investment pitch deck
- Organize investor databases for a private equity fund fundraising process
- Support team communications through update emails, blog posts, and social media
- Create documentation to help manage, refine, and scale efforts across different teams
Eligibility: Recent college graduate or experienced young professional
- Motivated, self-starter, outside-the-box thinker, natural team player
- Demonstrate excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
- Interest in technology startups
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Resourceful and capable of working with minimum supervision
- Customer focus oriented
- Google analytics experience a plus, but not required
Commitment and Compensation: The Fellowship is full-time and pay is commensurate with experience. A limited amount of internships will be created to support the Fellow.
How to Apply: Applications accepted on a rolling basis. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name in the subject line of the email.