Please click HERE to submit your profile to be considered for the first round of Latino Lens.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR PROFILE AND CONCEPT TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THE FOLLOWING:
Did you review our guidelines?
Want PDF of call to review before applying? Download HERE.
Did you review the FAQ?
Have you gathered the following information?
1. Brief Bio
Provide a brief bio summarizing your narrative experience. (250 Words or less)
2. Narrative Short Concept
What is your narrative short concept?
Please provide a short narrative concept in logline format. Themes that highlight complex lead characters, innovative and compelling storylines, and offer a fresh take on the Latino experience will be highly considered for Latino Lens. Concept must also adhere to NALIP’s provided guidelines.
3. Work Sample
Please provide links to your prior work. We prefer links via Vimeo or YouTube. If you are sending us a private link, be sure to include the password.
4. Production Team
Can you list the key members of your above the line production team and their responsibilities?
5. NALIP Membership
Producer applying must be a current NALIP member. To become a member, please use this link.
READY TO APPLY? Please click HERE
DEADLINE is 12:00 AM/ Midnight PST on Friday, September 11, 2015.
LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Does my concept have to be Latino-themed?
- Do you accept late submissions?
- What are the entry fees?
- After the first round, how many projects will be invited to apply for the second round?
- What happens if my first round submission is not accepted?
- Latino Lens: Second Round
- How do I apply for the second round?
- What if I can’t afford the fee for the second round?
- What is the preferred genre?
- Do you accept TV pilots or webseries?
- What supporting materials are needed?
- Is there a limit to the length of a submission?
- Are Non-English Language Entries allowed?
- Will submission material and/or my script be returned to me?
- What is the second round deadline to apply and pay the $55 fee?
- Can I apply to other NALIP programs?
- How does the selection process work?
- Do you need a budget from me if my project was invited past the first round? Why?
- Are there any stipulations on how to produce the short if I am selected?
- Could the final project be disqualified?
- When is the premiere for the final three NALIP-produced projects?
- How do I submit questions regarding Latino Lens Short Narrative Incubator?