Sr. Specialist, Digital Media
This position will report to Executive Director, Digital Media and will manage title strategy, plan development and operations of U.S. & Canada (Tier 3) paid digital media campaigns for WBHE (Film, TV & Originals), with an emphasis on audience & platform/programmatic strategy.
Location: CA Burbank Bldg. 160, Studio Plaza
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Key representative of title strategy for U.S. & Canada (Tier 3) digital media campaigns for WBHE cross-functional teams & leadership, media agencies (for U.S. & Canada) and digital platform partners
- Collaborate with WBHE Measurement & Insights team to apply actionable insights and learnings to upcoming digital media campaigns where applicable, as well as manage approvals for in-flight campaign optimizations & pacing delivery
- Lead media agencies to ensure individual title strategy aligns with overall best practices & strategic learnings on business unit, audience, and platform level
- Oversee high-volume of digital media campaigns across multiple stakeholders within varying phases of campaign lifecycle, to ensure projects are on time, on budget and within scope
- Manage media agencies (for U.S. & Canada) and internal stakeholders on day-to-day plan development and operations for paid digital media campaigns
- Act as co-creative liaison between WB creative lead, media agencies, WB creative department & creative agencies to make sure digital assets get produced, QA’d, and trafficked in timely manner
- Coordinate and work alongside the linear media team to build integrated media plans when budget allows
- Communicate digital media campaign details effectively to key stakeholders at varying levels of digital media knowledge
- Balance big picture thinking and attention to detail. This includes presenting to WBHE cross-functional teams & leadership in a clear and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of planning and activation of audience-first digital media campaigns, with platform and programmatic buying expertise
- Strong presentation skills, with a clear understanding of how to present digital media recommendations through a data-driven lens
- History of working with fast-paced clients and juggling multiple campaigns within different stages of digital media lifecycle
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills, but must also be a team player who is open to collaborate with multiple internal and external teams
- Experience in Entertainment, Film and/or Gaming preferred
- Knowledge in project management software ideal
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Click here to apply