With over 204 million subscribers enjoying great content in over 190 countries, it’s an exciting time to work at Netflix. This is the new wave of animation — and you can help shape it. Our goal is to tell stories that no one has seen but that everyone will remember.
Netflix Animation is developing a series of animated vignettes set to music for preschoolers.
We are seeking a Showrunner to manage this short-form animated series. This is a fast-paced position focused on liaising with the show creator, executive producers, talent agents and managers, and studio executives. Music experience is key—you’ll work with composers and music producers to commission songs for the series. You will be responsible for rallying top talent and fostering artist relationships while meeting deadlines and maintaining the creative vision of the show from start to finish.
- Knowledge of animation is a plus, but not required
- Experience calling agents and managers to pitch projects
- Experience working with composers and music producers
- Adept at high-end pitching to A-List talent
- Able to manage A-list talent relations
- Well-versed and committed to inclusion, diversity, and the modern discourse on antiracism
- Strong at keeping to schedule and managing a diverse group of artists and creators
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly adaptable and an excellent problem solver