4:30PM - 5:30PM
How are engaged audiences transforming the ways in which studios and networks develop and program? Hear from established women in both realms discuss the importance of knowing your target demographic and the intricacies of how a project goes from conception to creation.
- Diane Ikemiyashiro - Executive Director, Original Programming, Disney Junior
- Michele Sanchez Arteaga - Executive Director, Acquisitions, Starz
- Pamela A. Aguilar - Senior Director of Programming and Development, PBS
- Diana Mogollon - SVP & General Manager, Warner Bros. Digital Networks / Stage 13
- Moderator: KJ Matthews - Entertainment Journalist (CNN, BBC)