Funny Or Die, Inc. is seeking an experienced Production Executive to help lead all aspects of physical production as part of our original content efforts.
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
You will report to the SVP of Physical Production and will be responsible for overseeing a slate of projects predominantly in, but not exclusive to, the alternative production space. As the slate expands, you may be asked to oversee scripted projects as well.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k).
Hybrid In-Office and Work from Home schedule.
- Creating budgets for projects in development and sold productions.
- Creating general production calendars for projects.
- Collaborate with production company legal, finance, post production, production accounting, development, HR, facilities.
- Help create and find efficiencies within the department.
- Ensure all billing/funding schedules are being met.
- Maintain and help each production adhere to all company policies as it pertains to production, post, accounting, HR, legal, etc.
- Communicate with counterparts at studios and networks in a professional and courteous manner.
- Find and vet Line Producers and various keys for each show.
- Review and vet budgets submitted by show-level producers.
- Work closely with show-level staff to ensure budgets, production management, and safety on set are all well in hand.
- Knowledge and proficiency in COVID Compliance rules.
- Comfortable on union and non-union productions.
- Ensure all insurance, COVID, and labor rules are met.
- The right candidate will have experience as a Line Producer and/or Production Executive at a studio or network.
- This person will have a strong background in alternative content, with either an interest in, or experience in, scripted content as well.
- Must be able to identify and solve physical production issues efficiently and with a teamwork mentality incorporating budget, creative, and company needs.
- This person should be a nimble and critical thinker able to help the team in a fast-moving environment.
- Proficiency in Movie Magic Budgeting, Word, and Excel is required.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
How to Apply:
Please upload resume here. If the hiring team believes you’d be a good fit, they will reach out to schedule an interview. Thank you!