Pocket.watch is looking for an enthusiastic, versatile, and detail-oriented production assistant to join our creative team. The ideal candidate is a hard-working self-starter, and adept at taking on multiple roles in a fast-paced production environment.
Pocket.watch is dedicated to surprising and delighting Generation Alpha, the most diverse generation yet, through digital-first content. We believe the best way to do that is by celebrating our differences, varied perspectives, and embracing all that makes us unique in a fair and equitable way. It’s through our collective experiences that we innovate and unlock the infinite possibilities of the digital kid's landscape. Come play with us.
Pocket.watch is looking for an enthusiastic, versatile, and detail-oriented production assistant to join our creative team. The ideal candidate is a hard-working self-starter, and adept at taking on multiple roles in a fast-paced production environment. This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a trailblazing entertainment company and work with top industry executives.
- Work with producers and production coordinator to create unique, pocket.watch-branded short form content.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to step into different roles on set as needed, including on-set sound, camera, and art departments, and also writing, animation, and editing.
- Going on runs: pick-ups, drop-offs, lunch runs, costume laundering.
- Maintaining studio facilities, including: cleanliness, craft service, and storage organization.
- Assist in the creation of unique sets and props.
- Assist the camera department with wrapping and storing equipment.
- Creative problem solving to create high-concept videos with strong production value on a spectrum of budgets.
- Provide additional creative/writing and post-production support for other pocket.watch originals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- 1 year of internship or production assistant experience in physical, virtual, and/or animated production.
- G or 2D animation experience is a big plus.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, and Audition is a plus.
- Multi-hyphenate on-set experience is a plus.
- Experience in creating short-form content for the web, especially YouTube, is a plus.
- Mac and Windows proficient
- Ability to effectively utilize Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Able to work collaboratively within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions and work is performed in a business office environment.
- Willingness to follow COVID and general health and safety guidelines as detailed by company when/if physical production is required.
- An ability to work remotely and productively when required.
- Able to perform on-set duties which may require light physical activity such as lifting up to 25lbs and standing for long periods.
Direct applicants only, please.
PocketWatch, Inc. and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply here today!