The Post Coordinator is responsible for maintaining, updating and managing access to TVA’s PIX program library. This position manages editor and production access for Evercast, or equivalent remote editorial viewing platform. Works closely with post director and post manager to maintain Monday scheduling software to track editors and editorial bays. Maintain the post and digital directors meeting schedules. Manage and monitor the archival needs of all series. Manage and arrange post and digital crew events. This position supports the Post Production staff including, but not limited to, the Post and Digital Managers, post production supervisors, the editors and assistant editors.
Location: Burbank, California, United States
- Expert PIX
- Granting and managing secure access to all parties that need to view released and not yet released programs produced by TVA.
- Create content files
- Create and manage folder structure within PIX
- Create new projects as new shows come online
- Groom and vet list of people who are requesting access to TVA programs.
- Cull out those who no longer work at the company and should have access removed.
- Archive completed productions
- Evercast, or equivalent
- Manage post rooms for Evercast access for each TVA production.
- Manage access for users who need to access sessions through Evercast, or equivalent.
- Arrange onboard training for new editors.
- Maintain and update Animatic Editor, Post Editor and Assistant Editor vacations, hiatus, sick days.
- Maintain list of Animatic Editor, Post Editor and Assistant Editor assignments and availability.
- Manage Directors Schedule
- Maintain meeting schedules for Directors of Digital and Post Production.
- Series Archival and Delivery
- Manage on-going list of archival needs and progress across all series in Confluence
- Regularly monitor and clean delivery directories to reduce redundant storage
- Digital / Post Production Event Planning
- Manage and schedule group events
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook experience a plus
- Able to multitask and organize.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience working in animation studios a plus.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent industry experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Click here to apply.