NALIP Opportunity for Motion Graphics / Graphic Design Intern
Motion Graphics / Graphic Design Intern
NALIP (National Association of Latino Independent Producers)
The National Association of Latino Independent Producers (NALIP) is seeking creative, motivated and hard-working Graphic Designer to join the Graphics team as part of the Digital Production Department. As the premiere non-profit organization working to promote and advocate for Latinos in media, we are constantly producing content to move careers forward in front and behind the camera. The Graphic’s Department is the driving force behind designing the overall look of Programs, Events and Campaigns for NALIP. Working with the Digital Production Team you will provide graphic assets for original content and work alongside the Communications Team with Websites and Social Media. This is an unpaid internship, college credit is available. Must be available at least 2-3 days a week and a minimum of 5 hours a day.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Collaborate with other in house digital designers and editors to make sure design standards are met.
- Brainstorm/design assets for our marketing campaigns, social media, websites, videos, and more.
- Photo editing, retouching, gathering and researching.
- Work with outside outlets, studios and sponsors with their provided materials.
- Create digital materials to be printed (Booklets, Shirts, Signage, Step & Repeats, Banners).
- Organize and prioritize graphic projects to ensure all deadlines are met with urgency, precision, and follow up.
- Ability and energy to work in a highly productive and fast-paced team environment.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Build their portfolio of professional work.
- Access to exclusive events available to members only.
- Networking opportunities with industry executives and emerging content creators.
- Hands-On experience with the development and execution of national-scale events
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST:
- Showcase a strong sense of Design and Typography skills
- MUST Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro), Cinema 4D a plus.
- Work well within a team and Attention to the detail
- Can both provide and respond well to constructive criticism
- Manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks
- Drawing/Illustration skills a plus
- MUST SUBMIT LINK to a PORTFOLIO, REEL, and/or WEBSITE with SAMPLES OF WORK.