NALIP One Video Challenge Scholarship
The #OneVideoNALIP Scholarship Challenge
NALIP open to submissions for the 2018 #OneVideoNALIP Challenge! Here’s your chance to showcase your creativity to us through one lens. The winner will receive a NALIP Scholarship Award that will be admission to our 2018 NALIP Media Summit: We Are Inclusion.
HOW TO ENTER
Tell us a short story in a single video. You can be as creative, imaginary, simple or complex as you wish as long as it is a complete video that describes you as an artist and content creator.
Then, write in the caption what inclusion means to you and what winning this scholarship would mean to you as an emerging content creator.
Once you’ve created and uploaded your image on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, make sure to label it 2018 #OneVideoNALIP, and tag our social media platforms. NALIP will:
- Evaluate the participants’ video and select the top 2 most creative videos to upload onto NALIP’s social pages.
- Deadline to submit your image is June 6th 2018
- Announcement of the winners is June 12th and 13th
- Must be one video under 60 seconds that creatively expands who the person behind the work is.
- Appropriate content accepted only.
- Must have a caption that details what inclusion means to you. No more than 160 words.
- The video must be original content from the participant, must be shot by participant, and must not include copy-righted music, videos, or images.
- The image can be material from your previous, present or even work-in-progress. It can show a lens of the highlight of your career or a future outlook. Be creative as you can be!
Make sure to have your friends or family like the video and follow our Instagram and Facebook! The contestants with the most outstanding video will win NALIP’s Scholarship Award.
If you have any questions consult this FAQ.