The selected intern will assist in the coordination and execution of the 2022 NALIP Media Summit Emerging Content Creators Workshop and gain valuable skills such as research, outreach, and organization in a professional setting.
Applicants interested in programming, program development, and community outreach are encouraged to apply for this position.
This position will work approximately 40 hours a week from June through August.
- Entertainment industry knowledge
- Research knowledge
- Social media knowledge
- Work well with teams
- Receptive to constructive criticism
- Open to currently enrolled undergraduates (2 or 4-year) and community college students who reside or attend college in Los Angeles County
- Recent graduates may apply as long as they have completed their degree between May 1 - December 1, 2022
- Students who have already earned a BA, BS, or a higher degree are not eligible for the Los Angeles County Arts Internship Program.
- Students who have previously participated in the program are not eligible to participate a second time.
- Students who are invited to participate in the program will be asked to provide verification of eligibility via college transcripts, driver’s license, and other documents to show enrollment status and/or LA County residence.
The National Association of Latino Independent Producers (NALIP) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that works to discover, promote and inspire Latinx content creators and diverse voices across all media platforms. For over 20 years, NALIP has served the needs of diverse content creators including, producers, performers, writers, directors, and industry professionals
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “LACAC Internship: NALIP ECCW”