Maru Buendia's activity stream
Maru Buendia commented on Submit your work 2014-10-23 12:05:07 -0700“Entre Lineas” is a story about two friends that live on different sides of the Mexican-American border. As we follow Caroline and Ricardo we get a close look at the lifestyle of Mexican and Mexican-Americans and the universal struggle to maintain and find our own identities in a multicultural society.
La Pared, explores the nature of human instinct and the concept of action and reaction. Miguel finds himself struggling against the gossip he hears about his wife, Dolores. Both will realize, they have to be honest of who they are and what they want as husband and wife.
Maru Buendia donated 2014-07-11 17:48:27 -0700
Recommended for students & emerging content creators
Amazing Perks Include:
NALIP MEDIA SUMMIT
- Priority Blind Sale Registration
- Membership RSVP Exclusives, Special Invites, Latino Lens Lounge Networking
- Priority Registration to TV and Film Screenings
- Priority Announcement on Upcoming Programs including Latino Lens Incubators and Latino Media Market
- Priority Announcement on Upcoming Events including Latino Media Fest, Diverse Women in Media Forum, and Latino Lens Workshops
- Qualify to apply for scholarships/waivers (does not guarantee admission)
- Discounts to NALIP and Partner Events such as DigiFest, AFI Fest, Film in California Conference, and more!
- Priority Consideration for seminars/special workshops/trainings
- Priority application to film and media workshops, panels, and educational opportunities
*Please note there is a service fee for all refunds
NALIP MEDIA MAKER COMMUNITY/MEDIA RESOURCE GUIDE
- Exclusive Newsletter & Email Updates
- Member-Exclusive Database shared with industry leaders and executives
- Online profiles and work submission opportunities
- Connect with other NALIP Members
- Access to NALIP Job Board and Database Announcements