Location: GA Atlanta 1050 Techwood Drive NW
The Job: We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate ready to prove their awesomeness: only unicorns need apply. This candidate should have a background in marketing with a keen sense for strategy, insights, and project management. They should be keyed in to kid’s entertainment, animation, and games. They should be able to analyze data and apply it to strategy and tactical planning. They should be tech savvy and proficient at standard office tools and editing software. They should be able to juggle multiple projects at once and excel at detail-oriented work. On top of that, they should be excited to prove why they deserve to be here more than anyone else.
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
The Company: The Strategy and Brand Management team for WarnerMedia Kids & Family is seeking an amazing new talent…and it might be you! This Manager position is dedicated to marketing strategy across the portfolio of brands coming out of Cartoon Network Studios, Warner Brothers Animation, and in collaboration with an array of external studios and partners. It is an amazing opportunity for a capable, competent, and confident rising star to work alongside a seasoned group of Brand Marketing professionals in the world of kid’s entertainment.
The Strategy and Brand Management team works on fan favorites such as Teen Titans Go!, Adventure Time, Craig of the Creek, Looney Tunes, and more, in addition to all new brands and initiatives releasing across the WarnerMedia ecosystem. It’s our job to bring these projects to life with messages and themes that drive awareness, interest, and consumption. Together with our media and activations team, this team works collaboratively with nearly every area of business to ensure success from inception to execution across streaming, linear, digital, and consumer products.
The primary focus of the Manager role will be to create strategy and manage projects for WarnerMedia Kids and Family brands, including those coming from Cartoon Network Studios, Warner Brothers Animation, as well as other partners in the kids and family entertainment ecosystem. This role will work directly with the Senior Director of Strategy and Brand Management to develop positioning, consumer hooks, and messaging plans for the array of brands in the WarnerMedia portfolio. They will own brand management responsibilities and cross-departmental collaboration for individual IP and well as special projects. They will work closely with the strategy and executions teams, research, development, press, social, creative, and executive stakeholders to make WarnerMedia campaigns high impact and fun for our audiences. Ideal candidate must have experience in analyzing data and applying insights to campaign planning and tactics.
Responsibilities Include (but aren’t limited to):
- Collaborating on brand positioning and strategies to guide the success of a brand short and long term.
- Analyzing data and developing insights that lead to deepened engagement and consideration with our audiences.
- Leading teams – ability to navigate multiple stakeholders across every area of business to navigate cross-divisional success from conception to completion
- Creating, updating, and communicating project documents and presentations to align stakeholders and executives on objectives, deliverables, progress, and post mortems.
- Managing budgets
- Identifying new industry trends that will captivate our audiences
- General coordination and communication for marketing projects: working with partners, wrangling assets, working proactively toward milestones, communicating cross-departmentally, and meeting deadlines
- 3-5 Years of Marketing Experience with a focus on strategy and insights, and project management.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Television, Research, Psychology, Media
- Extremely Organized, Excellent Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Ability to take direction and follow through
- Ability to Own and take full Responsibility of Projects
- Candidate will be held accountable for project and assignments
- Professionalism: At times, candidate will be main contact for executives, internal stakeholders, partners, and third-party agencies
- Experience working as a team and ability to contribute and fulfill collaborative projects
- Knowledge of social/shareable trends that extend brand value
- Passion and strong understanding of Cartoon Network brands and a passion for animated entertainment, emerging media, and youth culture
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.