Endeavor Content Audio is looking for a Managing Producer to join the team. The Managing Producer will be in a key role overseeing production across a slate of podcasts for Endeavor Content Audio, across different genres and formats, managing all aspects of production to maintain the highest quality standards and the unique voice of each project, and working across production, creative, talent-relationships, etc.
Role: Managing Producer
Location: Los Angeles or New York
Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today’s changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content’s recent projects include films “Just Mercy” and “Peanut Butter Falcon,” television series “See” and “Killing Eve,” the podcast “Blackout,” Rihanna’s “Savage x Fenty Fashion Show” special, and live event “Rocketman Live.”
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
Endeavor Content Audio is looking for a Managing Producer to join the team. The Managing Producer will be in a key role overseeing production across a slate of podcasts for Endeavor Content Audio, across different genres and formats, managing all aspects of production to maintain the highest quality standards and the unique voice of each project, and working across production, creative, talent-relationships, etc. The Managing Producer will own the responsibility of day-to-day management for the projects on the slate as well as working across new opportunities. The position offers unique access and exposure to all of Endeavor Content and our partner companies across the media and entertainment industry
- Overseeing and managing production of multiple podcast projects across various scripted and non-scripted genres.
- Managing partnerships with content creators and overseeing third-party production companies who will be executing production services on each project. This includes:
- Providing support to production companies through weekly meetings to ensure effective planning of pre-production, production, and post-production logistics.
- Providing creative direction and notes on script development, casting, read throughs, voiceover records/tapings, sound design, and full audio mixes.
- Building and managing production budgets and calendars.
- Overseeing business and legal compliance with onboarding production crew and companies, assisting with payroll, and ensuring licensing and clearances for original productions.
- Acting as Content Department liaison between other Endeavor Content Audio and Endeavor-wide departments to ensure constant communication on production status updates.
- Collaborating with Endeavor Content Audio Sales and Marketing to brainstorm promotional, press, and brand sponsorship opportunities.
- Collaborating with Endeavor Content Audio Business Development and Endeavor Legal to ensure all necessary production service agreement terms and conditions are communicated and accounted for in contracts and legal documents.
- Contributing regularly to podcast development, attending and assessing pitches for viability.
- Developing original podcast concepts.
- Publishing episodes and ad spots to the podcast hosting platform.
- Previous audio production experience in different genres, short form and long form formats
- A minimum of 5+ years of industry experience
- Involvement in assessing, creating, and maintaining production budgets
- The ability to work on multiple project simultaneously with stakeholders in remote locations
- Experience as creative production lead on a successful series
- Experience working with creative and development teams
- Is self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Is comfortable working with high-profile talent
- Broad knowledge of the podcast and/or entertainment industry
- The ability to handle high-stress situations and perform under pressure
- A passion for building and listening to podcasts
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To apply, click here