Pocket.watch is currently seeking an enthusiastic Performance Marketing Manager. An integral part of the Marketing team, the ideal candidate has 5-7 years of experience managing customer acquisition in a fast-moving ecommerce or online business environment, has exceptional relationship management skills, and is able to strike a balance between analytical and creative thinking.
Pocket.watch is dedicated to surprising and delighting Generation Alpha, the most diverse generation yet, through digital-first content. We believe the best way to do that is by celebrating our differences, varied perspectives, and embracing all that makes us unique in a fair and equitable way. It's through our collective experiences that we innovate and unlock the infinite possibilities of the digital kid's landscape. Come play with us.
Pocket.watch is currently seeking an enthusiastic Performance Marketing Manager. An integral part of the Marketing team, the ideal candidate has 5-7 years of experience managing customer acquisition in a fast moving ecommerce or online businesses environment, has exceptional relationship management skills, and is able to strike a balance between analytical and creative thinking. Alongside a rigorous approach to digital marketing and scalable campaign opportunities, this position will be responsible for identifying and engaging new partners to grow our broader marketing and acquisition funnel through collaborative campaigns, retail distribution and more. This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a trailblazing entertainment company and work with top industry executives.
- Monitor, review and take ownership for optimization of every online and offline acquisition channel and flow (PR, Events, Retail, SEM, Digital, Sales, SEO, Partners and others).
- Maintain high quality data by defining how we capture it and then optimizing results to deliver high quality, cost effective leads.
- Conduct accurate forecasting and budget allocation / planning.
- Implement & manage SEM performance acquisition campaigns; from strategy and opportunity identification to agency briefing, through campaign deployment, optimization, and detailed reporting.
- Define customer profiles through research and analysis to identify acquisition channels, opportunities for remarketing and product upsell.
- Coordinate all parts of the digital campaign experience and conversion funnel, from design to booking and tracking.
- Identify acquisition channels through partnerships (Retail, events, sponsorship, industry, etc.) and develop a metrics-based approach for assessing opportunities through engagement, negotiation and implementation.
- Develop new and innovative campaign concepts and contribute to the team's overall growth strategy with an emphasis on a "test and learn fast" strategy. Build and maintain an ongoing testing calendar.
- Monitor and analyze the customer acquisition funnel (Channel, spend, messaging, landing pages and more) to identify weaknesses and opportunities, refining and delivering ongoing improvements to conversion.
- Real-time, daily and weekly acquisition performance reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years experience in performance acquisition with a minimum 4 years hands-on experience managing performance advertising with firm CPA and LTV targets (Adwords, Facebook Advertising, Google Content Network etc.).
- Demonstrated aptitude for campaign reporting and insights.
- Demonstrated experience in managing partner relationships and delivering value and relationship growth from 3rd parties or existing customers.
- Strong understanding of SEO, Content Acquisition and Google Analytics.
- Strong skills across Excel, Keynote and other desktop applications.
- Exceptional capabilities with standard advertising platforms (Adwords, Facebook Advertising, Google Content Network etc.).
- Analytical, structured thinker who can assess business opportunities and read prospective partners.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Strategic thinker and tactical executor – able to shift from analytical and detailed focus to operational executor, as demonstrated in experience & professional attributes.
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions and work is performed in a business office environment.
- Due to COVID-19, the work environment will be determined by the worker until and unless otherwise noted. In the future, this position may be required to work from the Culver City offices some or all of the time.
- Work is sedentary in nature and involves sitting most of the time working on a computer.
- Must have good physical dexterity and the ability to constantly operate a computer, mouse, etc.
- Must have close visual acuity to perform the primary responsibilities of this position.
Direct applicants only, please.
PocketWatch, Inc. and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Click here to apply!