Manager, Localization & Creative Services, AdPub - WarnerMedia
Posted by Nalip on
Location: CA Burbank Bldg. 168, Pinnacle 2
The Job: Responsible for the support and success of Localization and Distribution of Theatrical AdPub materials for all WB and joint venture titles for Domestic, APAC (Asia Pacific) and Latin American regions. Collaborates with and supports AdPub Services UK (EMEA). Manages relationships with multiple vendors to ensure original and localized versions of theatrical & publicity materials are created accurately and delivered on time for trailer placements and publicity debuts. Provides guidance and leadership for direct reports.
- Maintains relationships with stakeholders within AdPub Localization, Marketing Creative & Servicing teams and Marketing teams at the regional and territory level. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Coordination across Localization groups, Marketing, Sales, Vendors and 3rd party clients to ensure a high level of client satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Communication relating to all day to day operational activities
- Leads planning and implementation of all AdPub Localization efforts related to internal partners and their markets. Work includes, but is not limited to:
- Localization: Including Dubbing, Subtitling, Title Work and Mastering.
- Creation of plans and budgets.
- Working with the Features group to ensure all creative efforts are consistent.
- Oversight of the creation of localized foreign language digital masters.
- Planning and implementation of AdPub Distribution efforts. Includes, but not limited to:
- Distribution of AdPub content, as per WB Security protocols.
- Creation and maintenance of Purchase Orders supporting department
- General status reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Vendor Management.
Active cognizance of New Technologies:
- New and Emerging Digital File Formats
- Localization platform and workflow developments
- New and Emerging Theatrical Formats
- Maintaining knowledge of developments in social media and marketing
- Creation of special projects as necessary
- Manage all aspects of team function including, but not limited to:
- Training, assigning and monitoring team assignments.
- Technical support for existing and new technologies.
- Collaboration in system tools improvements and scaling of workflows
- Supervision, development, empowerment, and evaluation of staff.
- Some College preferred with emphasis on localization, film, digital marketing, or related area
- Minimum 5 years experience in Localization, AdPub Servicing or similar.
- Prior management and team leadership preferred.
- Extensive experience and understanding of digital workflow and theatrical & online assets
- Extensive experience in localization and content distribution models.
- Experience with codecs, compression, ratios, color space, audio and all mastering formats.
- Ability to work independently on projects and report findings to management.
- Navigation of content management systems
- Timely and clear communication
Nice to Have
- Latin Spanish
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- APAC (Asian Pacific)
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Click here to apply!