SUBMISSIONS NOW CLOSED!
DEADLINE to APPLY: 3/11/20 at 11:59pm PST
ATTENTION FILMMAKERS! Do you have a feature project that is ready for development, financing or distribution? A documentary project that is in production or post-production in need of finishing funds? How about a GREAT concept for a TV or Streaming Series? Or perhaps an awesome digital web series? The LMM™ will connect you with people who can help, mentor, advise, fund, option, or propel your career to the next step! Apply for a spot in NALIP’s 2020 Latino Media Market before it’s too late!
WHAT IS THE LATINO MEDIA MARKET?
The LMM consists of a series of meetings for up to 28 selected projects. Filmmakers meet one-on-one with industry representatives who provide sound advice in how to advance their projects to the next level. If your project meets the specific needs of the company, this can open a window for your project to grow into a commissioned pilot, obtain a broadcast license or completion funds.
WHEN IS THE LATINO MEDIA MARKET?
Summer, 2020, during the NALIP MEDIA SUMMIT. More information www.NALIPMediaSummit.com
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please download and complete the online application form.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The LMM is open to all Latinx content creators who want to enjoy the professional development, networking, members' benefits information detailed at NALIP.org.
WHAT ARE THE CATEGORIES THAT I CAN APPLY FOR?
- Low-budget Narrative Feature Films in Development or Pre-Production
- Documentary Work-In-Progress
- TV/Streaming Scripted Concept/Pilot
- Digital Web Series
WHAT IS A PITCH PACKAGE DECK?
The Pitch Package Deck is a visual and financial representation of what your project will look like and the goals it has set for itself. This year, we want applicants who have an understanding of where their project lies in the market. You may find many different models on how to prepare a pitch package deck online. Show us how creative you are!
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE TO APPLY?
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
WHEN WILL KNOW WHETHER I WAS ACCEPTED TO PARTICIPATE?
On or by, Wednesday, May 20th, 2020
WHERE CAN I ACCESS THE RELEASE FORM?
You can access the Release Form by clicking HERE
HOW TO CREATE PDF OF APPLICATION?To create a PDF out of LMM application you must fill out the application, do not click send. Next, go to Print the page. In the Print settings click to 'Save as PDF'. Finally, click send in order to submit your application.
CAN I SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE PROJECT?
Yes, you can submit up to TWO projects. If you are a NALIP member, your first application fee waived. Additional projects must submit a separate application and processing fee.
WHAT IS THE COST?
- You must be a current NALIP member. If you had an active current NALIP membership prior to January 12th, 2020 then your processing fee to apply is waived
- A $50 non-refundable registration processing fee if you were not a current NALIP member prior to January 12, 2020
- If your project is accepted, the $50 fee will not be credited towards the registration for the NALIP Media Summit
- NEW: The $50 fee now includes a six month NALIP membership. You can pay HERE
- NALIP Media Summit Pass rate is $265, does not include the Friday and Saturday Keynote Luncheons for the NALIP Media Summit. Enjoy workshops, panels and networking opportunities when not attending LMM meetings.
HOW DO I VERIFY MEMBERSHIP?
Verify your membership by emailing
If you still have questions, please email us at:
SUBMISSIONS NOW CLOSED!
DEADLINE to APPLY: 3/11/2020 at 11:59pm PST