The Line Producer partners with show leadership (EPs, Producer, Directors, Story Editors, Production Management, Current Series, Development, and vendor studios) to support and facilitate the goals of the show and leads the team to achieve those goals.
Location: Glendale, California, United States
- Oversee detailed aspects and distribution of daily production schedule, weekly series report, and organizational charts
- Partner with Digital Post and IT departments to set up and manage daily production needs and innovations related to Insight, Copiers, Printers, Computers, Software, etc.
- Oversee the Master Production Schedule in conjunction with your Producer, production team and your Production Executive
- Communicate the weekly production schedule to your external production company and manage any changes to that schedule
- Provide risk assessment and measure production trends against your plan. Anticipate potential speed ups/slow downs in the schedule
- Create and maintain a weekly writing plan and schedule
- Update the weekly production report and submit to your Producer and Production Executive
- Mentor creative and production teams as they learn how to measure productivity and anticipate events
- Oversee staff overtime needs and approvals
- Complete new hire or change of status OTO entries and onboarding/offboarding paperwork as needed. This would include BTL BLAST requests
- Alert your Production Executive to any BTL staffing changes during your production
- Write performance reviews for TVA Production staff, and provide feedback to crew members as needed
- Collaborate with partner studios in order to establish a close relationship and daily communication on production issues
- Create the agenda and be a backup support to discussions during the weekly Production Update
- Understands the processes at TVA and knows who to communicate with and involve as production and pipeline issues arise
- Significant production management experience in animation including prior experience as a Production Manager or equivalent role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which will enable him/her to interact with a range of personalities and styles and establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization; have a problem-solving approach; be highly self-motivated, well-organized and have a strong work ethic.
- Must have extensive experience and knowledge of pre-production, production and post-production methods on a 2D series.
- Strong technical understanding in utilizing software to optimize the remote working experience
- An experimental, risk-taking mind-set: Must be open to thinking outside of traditional television formats and outside of the traditional linear television model.
- Familiarity with animation software, hardware, databases and asset management systems
- Wide industry knowledge of talent, process and various pipelines
- Experience working with overseas animation studios
- Minimum of 6+ years of hands-on production of animated programming
- Experience managing creative teams in a high-pressure environment
- A track record of delivering animated series on-time and on-budget
- Experience in a large dynamic studio
- A passion for children’s programming
- Work experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Click here to apply.