Want to work in the entertainment industry? Have a passion for development or producing film and TV? Join the premium nonprofit, NALIP, that advocates and advances diverse content creators. As an intern you will take part in the development of the next pipeline of talent by working alongside the Latino Lens department and Executive Director, and contribute to the latest endeavors for the largest Latinx nonprofit organization in media.
NALIP is seeking an enthusiastic intern to work closely with our Latino Lens team. If you’re somebody who has their finger on the pulse of up-and-coming talent, is passionate about all types of content, and wants to learn about the business behind the business then this is the internship for you!
This position is unpaid/for-college credit only.
- Reading and doing coverage for film and television scripts, among other incoming materials
- Update and organize department’s databases
- Community Outreach to select partners and Universities
- Project and talent-related research
- Contribute and take notes during department meetings
- Provide administrative support such as expense reports, data entry, photocopying, and phones
- Other duties as assigned
- Availability to work 16 hours per week virtually (2 – 3 days)
- Must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks
- Proficiency in Microsoft or Google Suite
- Strong internet and database skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous screenplay coverage experience is a plus
- Must have a passion for the entertainment industry!
- Interest in Development, Agent, Manager, or Producing
Please send your Resumes and Cover Letters to [email protected]
This position is unpaid/for-credit only.
For over twenty years, The National Association of Latino Independent Producers (NALIP), stands as the premier Latinx and diverse media nonprofit organization. NALIP’s mission is to discover, promote, and inspire diverse creatives and media professionals across all media platforms. NALIP serves the needs of diverse content creators including, producers, performers, writers, directors, and industry professionals.