The National Association of Latino Independent Producers (NALIP) is seeking motivated, hard-working graphic designers to join the team.
Graphic Design Internship Description:
National Association of Latino Independent Producers (NALIP) is seeking creative, motivated and hard-working Graphic Designers to join the Digital Production Department as part of the Graphic Design Team.
The Graphics Team is the driving force behind designing the overall look of programs, events and promotional campaigns for NALIP. The Graphics Team provides graphic assets for original content and works alongside the Communications and Video Editing departments to deliver content for promoting on website and social platforms.
This is an unpaid internship, college credit is available. Must be available at least 2-3 work days a week and a minimum of 16 hours a week. This internship is HYBRID with most activity being REMOTE.
A cover letter and a link to a portfolio/website are required in order to be considered for this position.
- Collaborate with other designers in strategies and workflow
- Brainstorm/design assets for our sites, social networks, and other departments as needed.
- Photo editing, gathering, and researching.
- Work with news outlets, studios and sponsors with their materials and providing graphics.
- Create digital materials to be posted on multiple social media platforms.
- Communicate with multiple departments on the status of projects.
Interested candidates must:
- Showcase a strong sense of design and typography skills
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Have access to their own computer with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing in various formats using digital AND print design production
- Work well within a team
- Can both provide and respond well to constructive criticism
- Attention to the details
- Manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks
- Be able to be a self-starter
- Drawing/Illustration skills are a plus
- Familiarity with editing and motion graphics software is a plus
- All applicants MUST send a link to a portfolio or website with samples of work
The National Association of Latino Independent Producers (NALIP) is a non-profit, national membership organization that addresses the professional needs of Latine content creators. We stand as the premier Latine media organization, addressing for more than 20 years, the most underrepresented and largest ethnic minority in the country. NALIP was founded in 1999 by a group of Latine producers, content creators, academics and media advocates.
Job Type: College Credit Internship/Volunteer
- Monday to Friday
NALIP Social pages:
Apply by sending Resume, Cover Letter, and Portfolio to [email protected].