The National Association of Latino Independent Producers (NALIP) is seeking creative, motivated and hard-working Graphic Designers to join the Digital Production Department as part of the Graphic Design Team.
As the premier non-profit organization working to promote and advocate for Latinos in media, we are constantly producing content to move careers forward in front and behind the camera. The Graphic Design Team is the driving force behind designing the overall look of Programs, Events and promotional campaigns for NALIP. Working with the Digital Production Team we provide graphic assets for original content and work alongside the Communications Team to deliver content for promoting on website and social platforms.
This is an unpaid internship, college credit is available. Must be available at least 2-3 days a week and a minimum of 16 hours a week. REMOTE for the remainder of 2020.
A cover letter and a link to a portfolio/website are required in order to be considered for this position.
- Collaborate with other designers in strategies and workflow.
- Brainstorm/design assets for our sites, social networks, and other departments as needed.
- Photo editing, gathering, and researching.
- Work with news outlets, studios and sponsors with their materials and providing graphics.
- Create digital materials to be posted on multiple social media platforms.
- Communicate with multiple departments on status of projects.
Interested candidates must:
- Showcase a strong sense of Design and Typography skills.
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.)
- Have access to their own computer with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing in various formats using digital AND print design production.
- Work well within a team.
- Can both provide and respond well to constructive criticism.
- Attention to the details.
- Manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Be able to be a self-starter.
- Drawing/Illustration skills a plus.
- Familiarity with editing and motion graphics software a plus.
- All applicants MUST send a link to a portfolio or website with samples of work.