Provide creative vision, leadership and oversight to the production and execution of all original production for SiTV shows, short form and digital content. Supervise the creation, production & integration of all ad sale product integrations.
* Work with SiTV Programming to understand programming strategy, vision and creative standards to assure proper execution of SiTV productions
* Maintain quality control for the Creative Tone and Vision of each program
* Develop, allocate, approve, oversee and manage Budgets for all Original Production
* Work with finance to deliver on budget
* Help create departmental budgets and strategic plans.
* Hire Creative Personnel: Producers, Talent, Editors, Etc.
* Executive Produce all original programs
* Supervise Scripts and production of all shows
* View shows and give multiple rounds of specific edit notes
* Responsible for final delivery of all shows per Programming standards
* Guide and set agendas for multiple direct reports: Director of Post, Executive in Charge of Production/Prod Manager/Show Producers
* Set departmental goals and objectives while managing creative and personnel issues for staff and freelance employees
* Provide insightful and consistent creative direction in a myriad of small and large decisions from set design to music choices, from wardrobe to graphics
* Establish, maintain, and enhance creative relationships with producers and other creative personnel.
* Establish and create departmental systems to enhance production management and increase company-wide integration into the production process.
* Set departmental goals and objectives; lead creative meetings to foster ideas
* Approve all scripts, shoots, concepts and final edits of every SiTV original production.
* Prepare and deliver weekly status updates to inform management team
* Oversee production’s ongoing service to other SiTV departments whether it be dubs, clips, studio space, talent needs.
* Facilitate personal and professional skill development and growth among the production team, while building employee loyalty and a unified production team
* A minimum of 7-10 yrs experience producing and supervising reality programming and other forms of non-fiction programs such as talk, magazine, game etc.
* Must have a detailed knowledge of budgets and production planning.
* Candidate must be reliable, hardworking, energetic, and be a team player.
* Requires an understanding of the youth market
* Expert understanding of producing for multi-platform media applications.
Candidates must meet the minimum requirement to be considered. Qualified candidates are asked to forward their resume AND salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be holding Auditions for a short film(s) on Thursday June 14th, at Columbia College, 1104 S. Wabash Rm#503, from 7:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m.
We are looking for Males and Females in their 30's or early 40's. No preference on race.
This is a story of three characters caught in a love triangle. We are looking to cast a husband, the Wife, and the Mistress. We will be shooting three short films, with the same story and characters(but each film will be a different character's POV) Each film will also be directed by a different NALIP MEMBER (Armando Hernandez, Jamal Jackson, Eddie Letamendi)
Contract Administrator needed for well respected and growing independent Film sales agent/distribution company.
Candidate would draft distribution agreements for international deals under the supervision of VP Business Affairs, track contract through to signature and collection, perform data entry into database and prepare producer status reports. This is an opportunity to establish yourself in a dynamic growth company which rewards results.
Should have a sound knowledge of IFTA standard distribution agreement and ancillary docs and be familiar with rights management database software (Film Track software preferred). Must be experienced in Word and Excel. Great attention to detail and follow-up, ability to work with little supervision and multi-task.
Pay depends upon experience.
TO APPLY: email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
Paradise Hotel is back and HOTTER than ever before!
Returning as a Fox Reality Original, Paradise Hotel is NOW CASTING nationwide for *hot males and females* (ages 21 - 30) to compete in a brand new season for the prize of a lifetime.
Guests will be whisked away to an exotic locale to live in an exclusive resort fit for celebrities and compete for the ultimate Prize.
Brimming with luxurious amenities, gourmet food and free-flowing spirits, Paradise Hotel offers the kind of setting that will enable the guests to indulge in their wildest fantasies, all the while doing whatever it takes to secure their place in the game.
Will you play or get played?
You must be between the ages of 21-30 to audition. Those appearing on the show will receive a daily stipend, and will compete for the grand prize!
TO SUBMIT: email ALL the information requested below to:
YOU MUST INCLUDE:
1. Your first and last name
3. City and State you live in
4. Contact phone number
5. A recent photo (jpg format)
6. Why you think you should be the next guest at Paradise Hotel
You may also attend one of the casting calls at one of the following locations:
If you are ready for your shot to be the next big winner on Paradise Hotel, attend a casting at one of the following locations
Saturday, July 7th, 2007
The Conlin Company,
11825 Major St, Suite 106
Culver City, CA 90230
Saturday, June 16th, 2007
Hotel Valley Ho
6850 E Main St
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Saturday, June 23rd, 2007
42nd St at 2nd St
New York, NY 10017
Please visit website below for more information.
For more information, please visit:
I'm looking for is someone in LA (preferably on the west side) who uses Macs, who knows PowerPoint for Mac inside and out, who can make my PowerPoint slides look great (even if that means changing them completely), and who can add all sorts of cool animations to my somewhat simple slides.
The work need to be done on Friday, June 14, or Saturday, June 15 for somewhere between half a day and a full day's work. They pay is $20 per hour.
TO APPLY: email your qualifications, and any links to your work if possible, and your contact phone number to me at