Join us for an opportunity to be a part of Disney Television Animation (DTVA). DTVA is an industry leader in the creation of animated television products for preschoolers, kids, and tweens. The studio brings programming and production expertise together under the same leadership as Disney Channels Worldwide.
Disney Television Animation’s Current Series division provides creative oversight and management over all Disney Channel animated series and short form programming.
Location: Glendale, California, United States
A Day in the Life…
The Current Series team seeks a self-motivated candidate who is curious, passionate about animation, embraces innovation, and has a strong desire to learn and grow. Here’s some of what you can expect:
- Extensive reading and script coverage
- Learning the basics of the production pipeline for 11 minute and 22 minute series
- Shadowing executives at all relevant meetings, notes sessions, board pitches, and screenings
- In depth training tips for note generation on scripts, storyboards, and animatics.
- Assist in building decks and acquiring assets for presentations, online conventions, and share outs
- Suggest and present new strategies, initiatives, and ideas
- Develop knowledge of diverse creative talent through research and review of social media, tv and film, and publishing content
- Attend virtual meet and greets with other overhead employees to learn about their role and responsibilities
What we are looking for…
- Knowledge of the DTVA, Disney Channels, and Disney Plus brands
- Strong writing skills
- Analytical reading comprehension and critical thinking
- A great attitude and warm personality
- Passion, a collaborative spirit, and a willingness to try new things
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Organized, self-sufficient, and quick to adapt
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old
- All candidates must be able to provide their own housing and transportation. Position is located in Glendale, CA.
- All candidates must be available from June through December
- All candidates must be willing to work approx. 40 hours/week (Monday through Friday 9am - 6pm PST)
Click here to apply.