Director, Finance - All3Media
All3Media America is a dynamic and growing top-tier production company that is responsible for developing and producing hundreds of hours of programming each year, across a wide variety of formats and distribution platforms. They are responsible for such current hits as the Emmy award-winning Undercover Boss for CBS, the Emmy award-winning United Shades of America for CNN, Chrisley Knows Best for USA and The F Word with Gordon Ramsay for FOX. All3Media America is the US base of All3Media, a global creator, producer and distributor of world-class television programs and digital content, headquartered in London.
All3Media America is seeking passionate, detail-driven, experienced Director of Finance to join the team in Los
Angeles. This role is responsible for performing various corporate accounting functions as well as supporting other members of finance, production, operations, and senior management. This position will provide the opportunity for independent initiative and judgment to improve accounting processes, procedures, financial reporting, and growth in the corporate accounting environment. This is a unique role with exposure to several creative companies within All3Amedia America as well as the parent companies in Europe. This position reports to the CFO.
- Responsible for preparation of financial statements for multiple entities for senior management review
and for outside auditors.
- Ensure that costs are properly captured and capitalized in accordance with IFRS and revenue is recognized in accordance with All3Media America accounting policies.
- Analysis of monthly general ledger account activity, journal entries, accruals, variances to forecast and reconciliation of various accounts, fixed asset administration, and various employee benefits accounting.
- Maintain reconciliation schedules for various balance sheet accounts.
- Lead/strategize cash management and forecasting procedures.
- Supervision of accounts payable process and accounts receivable billing process.
- Maintenance of various spreadsheets to support financial transactions and analysis of various expenses.
- Assist in preparation of audit work papers for year-end audits with outside auditors.
- Assist company in executing company policies and compliance procedures.
- Other Corporate accounting duties or supervision of duties as assigned.
- A proactive, self-directed, enthusiastic approach with the ability to multi-task, think creatively, and learn
quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills. Advanced experience of understanding concepts of databases, filtering data, formulas, use of mathematical, logical, statistical, and financial functions a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Solid organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- BS in Accounting or Finance and/or CPA
- 5+ years of relevant public (preferable)/private work experience
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume here
Established in 2012, All3Media America is a top tier production company developing and producing hundreds of hours of unscripted and scripted programming every year for broadcast, cable and digital partners. Our current hits include the Emmy award-winning Undercover Boss for CBS, the Emmy award-winning United Shades of America for CNN, Chrisley Knows Best for USA and The F Word with Gordon Ramsay for FOX. All3Media America is the US base of All3Media – creator, producer and distributor of world class television programs and digital content. The Group comprises 27 companies including All3Media America, All3Media Deutschland, All3Media International, Bentley, Betty, Caravan, Company, IdtV, Lime, Lion, Little Dot Studios, Maverick, Neal Street Productions, New Pictures, North One, Objective Media Group, One Potato Two Potato, Raw, Seven Stories, South Pacific Pictures, Story Films, Studio Lambert, Tower, Two Brothers, Two Halves and Unstoppable. Headquartered in London, All3Media has production companies and distribution offices around the world – in the UK, Germany, the Netherland, New Zealand, Singapore, New York and Los Angeles. All3Media International, the Group’s international distribution business sells its catalogue of 9,500 hours to over 1,000 clients around the world. It exploits programs from both All3Media companies and external producers. All3Media is owned jointly between Discovery Communications and Liberty Global.
All3Media is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and does not unlawfully discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, pregnancy, age over 40, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, registered domestic partner status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation. Please inform All3Media’s Human Resources Department if you need assistance to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. All3Media will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.