Digital Video Producer, Branded Srategy, mitú Network
Posted by NALIP on
Mitú is seeking a Digital Video Producer, Branded Studio to join our Global Sales Organization. This critical role will be working closely with stakeholders across all internal teams to help frame, ideate, plan & execute client branded campaigns. The ideal candidate has experience playing a key role in a growing business, and shows a proven track record for driving results.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Develop a deep understanding of MiTu’s brand values, key demo targets, and business objectives to determine what types of branded content will move the needle.
- Build an in-house and freelance video team to create branded content with viral intent.
- Conceive and execute formats and styles for social, shareable video content.
- Lead discovery and creation of new video formats for Facebook, YouTube, Vine and other on demand and live platforms.
- Maintain voice and style guidelines for all video formats and platforms.
- Lead video team brainstorms.
- Work successfully and happily with tight budgets and deadlines.
- Reach metrics and performance goals for branded studio.
- Create and manage budgets, calendars and overall production plans for branded campaigns.
- Recruit, assign, challenge and edit contributors to deliver their best and most shareable content
Key Success Criteria:
- Confident in their own instincts but, understands the importance of the give and go in the creative process.
- Strong understanding of Audience Development, performance metrics and analytics
- Thrives in a fast-paced digital start-up environment and can juggle multiple projects
- An energetic, positive, “can do” attitude
- 5-7 years of experience creating shareable web video with a strongly defined voice.
- Demonstrated ability to create videos worthy of someone’s share.
- A great enthusiasm for the U.S. Latino experience and a deep understanding of the traditions, cultures and diversity among Hispanics.
- Must be a great storytelling across comedy, drama and variety of genres.
- Proven ability of recognizing and developing digital video franchises.
- High proficiency with DSLR cameras, sound/lighting equipment and entire production process.
- High proficiency Adobe CS6 animation and stop-motion.
- Experience adding compelling graphics to videos.
- Articulate video ideas in clear and concise presentations for other departments.
- Proven knowledge of video, social media, editorial, influencer landscape, digital marketing, and integrated digital campaigns
- Budget planning and project management experience.
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish)
To apply, go to linkedin.com