Content Marketing Coordinator - Coverfly
Do you enjoy creating engaging educational and inspirational content for screenwriters and filmmakers? Are you inspired to build audiences, and create communication that moves and connects to people? Do you have strong attention to detail and impeccable written skills?
The Content Coordinator role will oversee the sourcing, copyediting, formatting and publication of website content in Wordpress and email newsletters in MailChimp and Drip. They will manage the content marketing with collaboration and input from several brand stakeholders and marketing partners. The purpose of this role is to facilitate audience growth while building brand integrity and loyalty with writers and industry professionals.
This job is great for someone who loves screenwriting and the entertainment industry, and who has an eye for detail with great content marketing skills and experience.
- Impeccable written communication skills and an eye for detail
- Experience copywriting and/or proofreading
- Entertainment industry experience, especially in screenwriting or screenplay development
- Experience with WordPress design and light development, as well as familiarity with creating HTML email designs in MailChimp and similar email marketing software.
You love to...
- Work with an ambitious and growing team to tackle challenges strategically
- Make things more efficient through process-oriented solutions
- Catch typos and edit copy to better connect with the audience
- Create beautifully formatted blog posts
- Read screenplay blogs and stay up-to-date on entertainment industry news
- Track engagement analytics with blogs and emails
- Take on a variety of challenges that change day-to-day
About the Company
Coverfly connects emerging writers with the industry, guiding writers to improve their craft and career through partnerships with top competitions, fellowships, and coverage providers. We offer a variety of programs to showcase great talent, while being good stewards of aspiring writers as they determine their next step forward.
About the Team
As a team, we routinely collaborate and iterate on strategies with a focus on results. Three core values keep us aligned: curiosity, trust, and impact. We foster a culture of constant learning and improvement where teammates work together to accomplish user-focused initiatives.
Candidates can apply here