Endeavor Content is searching for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join the team to look for and develop new content and IP opportunities for the ECITV Sale team. The role will be reporting to the Director, Content | Endeavor Content.
Contract SummaryEndeavor Content are searching for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join the team to look for and develop new content and IP opportunities for the ECITV Sale team. The role will be reporting into the Director, Content | Endeavor Content.
Endeavor Content is a leader in the film & television industry - financing, selling and developing more than 100 greenlit television series and feature films per year – with numerous Emmy & Golden Globe nominations annually and seven best picture Oscar nominations over the past three years for its titles. EC’s International television sales studio is currently representing an unrivalled slate of premium talent-driven scripted series including KILLING EVE starring Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer, THE NIGHT MANAGER starring Hugh Laurie and Tom Hiddleston, and CITY ON A HILL starring Kevin Bacon. Next year’s slate to include: 9 PERFECT STRANGERS starring Nicole Kidman, LOVE BETH, starring Amy Schumer, TOKYO VICE starring Ansel Elgort and The UNTITLED HEDY LAMARR SERIES starring Gal Gadot amongst many others.
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, formerly WME | IMG, a global leader in entertainment, fashion, and sports operating in more than 30 countries and named one of Fortune’s 25 Most Important Private Companies.
- Look for new content and IP opportunities for the group, working strategically with Director of Content, International Sales Heads, and Advisory teams in LA and London.
- Source acquisitions opportunities across all genres, with a particular focus on the scripted space.
- Review scripts and help create coverage, evaluation, and projections.
- Build financial models to justify content investment.
- Formulate offers for content acquisitions.
- Work strategically with Director of Content, International Sales Heads and Advisory to secure production financing and presales.
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings with producers where appropriate.
- Alongside Sales, send regular updates to producers for licensing agreements.
- Prepare content updates for producer partners.
- Work with and advise producers on how their ideas might be developed to maximise international sales potential.
- Craft content presentations and manage aggregation of sales materials ahead of new releases.
- Work with the analytics team to provide insights on ECITV titles in the slate.
- Liaise regularly with EC technical and marketing teams to ensure full and timely delivery of programmes and programme materials, alerting appropriate internal stakeholders to any substantial variations.
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Proven ability to identify new programming with commercial potential.
- A skilled negotiator capable of executing deals.
- Ability to track and manage large amounts of data required in the sales and acquisitions processes.
- An administration super star – highly organised, efficient and must be willing and able to handle administration as necessary for the department.
- Ability to organise workload to fit to a dynamic and fast-paced acquisitions and sales timeframe.
- A strong sense of initiative and willingness to take risks and think outside the box.
- Must be familiar with the TV global landscape and be able to keep up to date with trends within the industry.
- Knowledge of and exposure to key industry personnel; ability to initiate, maintain and grow relationships at top production companies.
- Experience crafting sales pitches and presentations to a high standard, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Deep product understanding with a genuine passion and respect for entertainment content.
- A can-do attitude and an ambition to progress career within the international TV and content industry.
- Knowledge of an additional language is desirable.
Required Qualifications and Aptitudes
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent, or relevant vocational work experience.
- A team player who collaborates well at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop rapport with immediate and wider colleagues.
- Disciplined, hardworking and committed.
- A self-starter who can work alone as well as in a team.
- Collaborative and flexible team player with professional demeanour and diplomatic skills.
- This is a permanent position is based in Chiswick Park, London.
- Working hours are 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Occasional travel/weekend work may be required.
We want you to have a career you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others.
Endeavor Content is a global leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater and audio content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in an ever-evolving media landscape. Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To apply, click here