Bad Robot is looking for an Administrative Assistant.
- Answering and directing a high volume of phone calls
- Must use sound judgment and practice discretion at any given time. A commitment to confidentiality is paramount.
- Serve as the first point of contact with producers, talent, and executives
- Scheduling meetings, managing calendars
- Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed
- Be able to interact with various departments
- Effectively interact and communicate with all levels of employees
- Handle pressure in a professional manner
- Handle high volume of daily transactions with various departments
- Ability to make sound decisions efficiently and effectively using practical approaches
- Participate in the review of scripts on behalf of the department, including writing clear and concise coverage.
- Read and review Bad Robot project scripts, outlines, and documents and give feedback when appropriate
- Assist in the overseeing of prep, production, and post of all Bad Robot produced projects and assist in the hiring of key crewmembers during preproduction
- Assist in tracking up-and-coming writers, directors, and talents for new specs, pitches, and fresh insight on existing material
- Organize and obtain approvals for marketing and publicity materials for Bad Robot projects
- Manage travel
- Additional responsibilities as they occur with the expansion and development of the department
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative experience at an agency/entertainment company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent note-taking capabilities
- Outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and analytical. Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Possesses the highest level of integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism.
We believe every project should feel like you're making something special- and that you're making it with a family. Any act of creation is a leap of faith. The fun comes from believing that it just might work.
Bad Robot is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salaries and compensation packages to all our full-time hires -- which include comprehensive benefits, and amazing opportunities both in and outside the office. For more information on current career opportunities with Bad Robot Production, email [email protected]
To apply, click here!