The Latino Lens: Women of Color Television Incubator is a call to content creators to submit their original television pilot concept to be considered for this signature incubator program to receive the support and resources to produce their project.
Keeping with the National Association of Latino Independent Producers mission to foster and promote diverse creatives, the Latino Lens: Women of Color Television Incubator will feature one television pilot concept/teaser.
Finalist will present a creative approach and independent focus on an engaging storyline. NALIP will contribute to pre-production, production, and post-production tools, resources, and assets to support the successful completion of the select TV pilot teaser. NALIP will also consult with these content creators on a viable distribution strategy.
To be considered you must apply online and submit your profile and original television pilot concept.
Applications currently closed
Deadline to apply has been extended to Monday, February 3rd, 2020 by 9pm PST.
NALIP requires the following materials for consideration:
- Submission Application Form
- Applicant's Biography
- Script up to six (6) pages
- Biographies of key creative team (i.e. Director, Writer, Producer, Editor)
- Links to reel/samples of work
- Letter of Support from a key mentor
- This could be industry veteran with recent IMDB-verified Television, film and or digital web series credits, an industry-based or arts oriented organization (such as Sundance, Film Independent, IFP, Outfest, Tribeca, PGA, DGA, WGA) network, studio, MFA program, talent agency, and/or management companies
- Budget for proof of concept production for $10,000 in funds
- Proof of articles of incorporation (Optional)
- Visual Pitch Deck
- Creative’s Statement (Letter of Intent must be under 350 words)
- Production timeline (March 11, 2020 - May 2nd, 2020)
Semi-finalists are required to submit a $25 processing fee along the following additional materials:
Deadline to submit a completed application for consideration is Monday, February 3rd, 2020 at 9pm PST to firstname.lastname@example.org. Late submissions will not be considered.
Application currently closed