In collaboration with Endemol Shine North America, NALIP is proud to announce an internship opportunity with its digital division, Endemol Shine Beyond. This opportunity will expose the selected candidate with an opportunity to work alongside Endemol Shine’s award-winning digital production team in Los Angeles.
The selected candidate will be announced at the 2017 NALIP Media Summit!
- Design visual presentations for pitches
- Assist with writing one-sheets and show overviews
- Attend creative brainstorm sessions
- Manage development slate
- Track external pitches
- Create talent/partner listed
- Create target brand lists
- Research trending topics in pop culture for development (across magazines, movies, TV, social media, music, books, etc.)
- Pitch concepts for development including short form, live, and VR entertainment
The Ideal Candidate
- Creative and Collaborative
- Passionate about scripted and unscripted development
- Competent oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of digital content landscape and social media
- Extremely organized and efficient
- Works well in an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking environment
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficient computer literacy: Keynote, Excel, and Word
- Monday-Friday Schedule (4 hours a day)
- Hands-on exposure and professional development
- Creative Input from professionals
Deadline to Apply is Thursday, June 15, 2017. Please email resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.