Unscripted TV Development - Latin America
Metro- Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Bilingual (fluent in English and Spanish) Unscripted Television Development Executive to focus on the Latin American market. Must have a combination of proven DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION experience – and a deep knowledge and understanding of the Latin American market. Position is based in Los Angeles, but significant travel to Latin America will be required.
- Collaborate with members of MGM’s senior executive team.
- Travel to, and work for extended periods in, Latin America.
- Generate new ideas for the Latin American market in the genres of entertainment, formats, reality and game.
- Understand costs and budgets and develop creative accordingly.
- Develop pitches for new shows.
- Seek emerging opportunities in the market.
- Think strategically about how to optimize success and develop the necessary relationships.
- Help to set up, crew up and run shows to go into production.
- Bilingual (fluent in English and Spanish).
- Substantial unscripted development experience in the genres of entertainment / formats / reality and game.
- Ability to continually generate ideas for TV shows and formats and develop them to advanced pitch standard.
- Proven production experience with a solid understanding of costs, budgets and production schedules, and how they impact creative.
- Strong knowledge of the Latin American market, the networks, their schedules and their defining shows.
- Aware of current TV trends with the ability to generate ideas for new shows.
- Ability to write clearly, creatively and convincingly.
- Well organized, highly-motivated and a strategic thinker.
- Takes initiative and takes charge.
For more information on how to apply visit: www.mgm.com