Oregon Production Investment Fund

Print |  | Edit My Listing

Oregon Film & Video Office
One World Trade Center
121 SW Salmon St., Ste. 1205
Portland, Oregon 97204
United States

Tel: 503-229-5832
Fax: 503-229-6869
Email: shoot@oregonfilm.org
Website: www.oregonfilm.org

Support Provided

Offers a variety of benefits for those who shoot in Oregon. For projects with a minimum spend of $750,000 in Oregon: 20% Rebate on all goods/ services paid to Oregon vendors plus a 10% Rebate on all production payroll. For projects with a minimum spend of US$1,000,000 in Oregon: additional 6.2% rebate (cumulative total of 16.2%) on production payroll. No sales tax. Lodging taxes waived: for rooms held longer than 30 days. Fee-free state parks.

Deadline

Check Website for Details


< Back