Assistant Editor - Feeln
The editorial assistant is responsible for providing organizational, operational and technical support to the Editorial Department. This is a full time position starting ASAP.
Location: Santa Monica
- Prep delivery for color and sound (exporting omfs, aafs, xmls, QT references, knowing Davinci is a plus)
- Excel in "finishing a video" (balancing audio, color correcting, fine tuning cuts, etc.)
- Ability to apply creative, collaborative, technical and quality control skills to provide effective editorial
- Archival processes using LTO, consolidating projects
- Support of outside departments with social media content, closed captioning and occasionally support acquisition content with exports specific to the site
- DIT experience for on set production
- Occasional re-edits or assembles when necessary
- Must be able to multi-task, be personable with producers, take direction, and work on deadlines.
- Understanding of post-production software: Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Experience with sizzle reels a big plus
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Can work positively and collaboratively with team
- Grace under great pressure, great people skills, high integrity
- Great organizational skills (both with media management & personally)
Please send resumes to email@example.com.